Lintec Asphalt Mixing Plants have found their way across the globe, gaining a worldwide reputation for their good quality and reliability. The company is the only manufacturer worldwide that produces all of its mixing plants in 100% ISO sea containers. Customers stand to gain several advantages by using the 100%-ISO container construction:
- Complete test erection and the opportunity of final acceptance by the customer at the production facility before transportation.
- Transport cost reduction of up to 70% as compared to conventional (non-containerised) plants.
- There is no need for extensive concrete foundations in the event of adopting a standard configuration.
- Quick assembly and dismantling time due to modular construction.
- Lesser energy consumption for the CSD-model screen drum plants in comparison to conventional screening technology.
- Industry-leading environment, health and safety features in terms of design, e.g. safe access via one main lockable entrance, noise pollution reduction, weather-proof condition from the complete housing of the plant, emission reduction, etc.
With a strong foundation laid since 1919, Lintec has developed itself from its early beginning in Berlin, Germany, to a worldwide operating group with production facilities in Germany, Poland, China, and Brazil. The Group today offers an extensive portfolio of Lintec containerised asphalt mixing plants and concrete batching plants, meeting our clients’ global needs for stationary and portable solutions, as well as various capacities and configurations.