A premium product that will suit your needs, the Lintec CDP range features either a containerised or a mobile framework that allows for easy transportation and convenient installation on the job site. The main components of Lintec continuous mixing plant are housed in a 40-ft high-cube ISO sea container which can be easily land-transported and sea-shipped with low freight cost. Other models’ main components come with built-in chassis for fast re-mobilization on land.
– The CDP continuous mixing plane can be assembled on a suitable and solid compacted ground, without the need for concrete foundations
– Optional Aggregates Loading System (ALS)* for CDP 4000C and CDP 5001M allows a more flexible plant layout whereby loading ramp is not required, thus lowering set-up costs.
– The plant has been conceptualised for easy and quick set-up and dismantling, making it suitable for short-term projects or mobilisation from one project to another.
– The Baghouse Filter ensures a low rate of particulate emissions, complying to environmental emission regulations.
– The plant can be adapted to a cold recycling system that can use up to 15% of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP) material, conserving natural resources.
– This asphalt plant is developed with the latest software and evaluated with the most rigorous industrial techniques, to ensure the quality of the hot mix asphalt.
– The plant’s mixer reduces wear and tear as it is manufactured with high-durable alloy.
– The mixing process is done separately in a twin-shaft mixer, ensuring precise control of the asphalt mix quality
|Capacity (*)||30-40 t/h|
|Capacity (*)||30-50 t/h||40-60 t/h||60-80 t/h||100-120 t/h||120-140 t/h||140-160 t/h||100-120 t/h||120-140 t/h||140-160 t/h|
(*) As per standard performance conditions at 3% moisture content.
All specifications are subject to technical modifications