Linnhoff is originated from Germany since 1919 and has become a leading manufacturer of asphalt mixing plants. It is now recognised as one of the world’s oldest names in quality and reliable asphalt mixing plants and one of the most respected brands today. Linnhoff asphalt mixing plants are batch-type asphalt mixing plants utilising the unique Screen Drum technology for either mobile or stationary use.
The unique Screen Drum technology combines the drying and screening processes of aggregates in one drum, providing lesser operating cost from reduced fuel consumption and reduced maintenance cost due to the elimination of the hot elevator and vibrating screens sections. Linnhoff comprehensive product ranges include various capacities of:
- Mobile Asphalt Plant – fully mobile asphalt plant
- TransitMix Asphalt Plant – container-fitted modular asphalt plant
- CompactMix Asphalt Plant – container-fitted modular asphalt plant
- Base Stabilisation Plant – wet mix plant for road base
- Hot and Cold Recycling Plant – recycling plant for RAP
- Ancillary equipment
Whichever solution you choose, Linnhoff asphalt mixing plants are designed for robust conditions for all types of job sites and different climates, upheld by commitments in constant innovation to develop more productive, more efficient, and more eco-friendly asphalt plants.